Our vision is to gather our favorite people for a cozy, casual winter wedding weekend. Some people like weddings, some people like vacations. We want to provide the opportunity for both.
We encourage you to enjoy the mountain, your way. Whether that is skiing, snow-shoeing or hot tubbin’, we will let you decide. The only thing we would appreciate is your attendance at the ceremony around 4pm on Saturday, February 3. Here are some details to help you RSVP and plan your visit:
- We’ve rented the 7,000 sqft Emberwood Lodge in Fraser, Colorado
- Sleeps 36, 9 bedrooms, not everyone will have a private room
- 6 bathrooms, you do the poop math.
- Evenings will be spent at this lodge.
- $75/person/night, Venmo Meg or Wes
- Winter Park
- The Vintage Hotel in Winter Park is cool, or there are other hotels to stay in Winter Park if you’d rather have some peace and quiet from lodge shenanigans.
- Cost is around $155 per night plus tax
Everything will happen near Winter Park Resort or the Emberwood Lodge, including the wedding and the Saturday Ping Pong Tournament.
Getting to Winter Park
- Drive I-70. There are a few parking spots at the Emberwood Lodge when you arrive.
- Winter Park Transit
- There is a free shuttle from the Emberwood Lodge to Winter Park that runs every hour. It’s an 11-minute ride
- Warm and cozy. Think snowsuits.
- Wes + Meg will have on traditional wedding garb, but suggest you bundle up as the ceremony will be outside.
- We will not have a traditional registry.
- Since we will be providing meals for the weekend, it would be great if folks could pitch in what you would spend on a registry gift. You can Venmo us, or you can bring some loose change.
- Or, you can donate to your favorite charity in our name.
- Want to see who else is coming? Check out our Facebook event. You can coordinate shuttles from DIA or car rentals easier this way. We also love a group chat.
- There are 36 people invited, so if you have any questions, give us a call. We are so excited to share the weekend with you!